Windsor Fires & Stoves
Windsor Fires & Stoves is a trading name for, Windsor Interiors Ltd
We have extensive experience in supply of all types of indoor & outdoor fireplaces, flue, granite and any relevant products and would be happy and able to take care of your fireplace requirements with very competitive prices. We are a supply-only fireplace showroom (product base) but work closely with qualified independent installers (the installer whom carries out your survey), whom you could use if you wish. Failing that, qualified installers can be sourced via the Gas Safe for gas fires (https://www.gassaferegister.co.uk/) and HETAS for solid fuel (https://www.hetas.co.uk/).
We only supply original products, directly provided by reputable & main European suppliers, and believe our prices are much lower than any other local showroom.
We would encourage you to please visit our showroom, so an initial face to face discussion can be had. If a visit is not possible, all our products/suppliers, can be checked out via our website.
If you are happy to use our registered independent installers, we will pass on your address and contact number to them. You will then be contacted directly by them and be offered a free survey (if survey is applicable, which would be in most cases), so your fireplace requirements can be discussed on site. Installers are independent but fully insured and qualified. They quote, invoice, and guarantee their own work You are free to source your own installer, if you wish.
Once a survey has been carried out and you have decided what to order, we will ask you to email us with detailed list of products, in return of which, we will provide you a supply retail quote. In all cases and because all fires/surrounds/hearths and related products, come with variety of options and sizes, we will need complete and specific orders please. These details would need to be discussed at the time of survey. In some cases, and when there is no need for survey or customer intends to handle installation by their own builders/installers, customers would advise us of what is required directly.
Once orders are placed, both customer and your installer, are advised of delivery lead time, so installation can be arranged between your selves. All on-going installation related matters to be communicated between customer and installer.
All business is undertaken, subject to our terms & Conditions a copy of which is available on our website and on request.
Please refer to our T&Cs for business terms, thank you!
We work closely with the following national reputable suppliers/manufacturers. Please check out their websites for product information:
- FDC fireplaces (Complete range)
- Capital Fireplaces (Complete range)
- Stovax/Gazco (Complete range)
- Barbas Bellfires (Modern Gas Fires)
- Nu-flame (Modern & Traditional Gas Fires)
- Vision Fires (Modern Gas Fires)
- Principal Stone (Surrounds)
- Evonic Fires (Modern Electric Fires)
- Nordpeis (Modern & Traditional Stoves)
- Celsi (Modern Electric Fires)
- Flamerite (Modern Electric Fires)
- Stuv (Modern Gas Fires & Stoves)
- Chesneys (Complete Range)
- Tulp (Modern Gas Fires & Stoves)
- Heta (Modern stoves)
- Solution (Modern electric fires)
- EuroStoves (Modern & Traditional Stoves)
- Focus (Beams & Timber surrounds)
- Robeys (Ortal, Rais & Girse gas fires)
- Robeys (Borek Outdoor Furniture)
- Hunter (Log Burners and Gas Stoves)
- Robeys (Outdoor fires)
- Cocoon (Biofuel Fires)
- Arnieslogs (Logs)
View Our Terms & Conditions here